Keeping Connected Counselling provides marriage counselling & sex therapy for couples and therapy & counselling to individuals living in Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke and Mississauga. Keeping Connected maintains two offices, a Toronto Beaches office and a Broadview/Danforth office.
Please note the Broadview/Danforth office location has moved (see map).
Keeping Connected provides counselling services in the following areas:
Do you need help quickly? Do you or your partner have busy schedules that don’t allow for weekly couple’s therapy appointments? Are you considering separation or divorce?
With intensive couples counselling, you and your partner will meet one-on-one with therapist Adrienne Bairstow for relationship counselling over the span of three days. You are the only couple at the intensive session, allowing the therapist to focus exclusively on you and your relationship in a concentrated amount of time.
- Painful Intercourse
- Low Desire
- Differing Levels of Desire
- Sexual Dissatisfaction
- Erectile Difficulties
- Ejaculation Difficulties (Rapid or Delayed)
- Unconsummated Relationships
- Fertility Issues
- Trust after Infidelity
- Body Image and Low Self-Esteem
- Sexual Trauma such as Sexual Assault or Incest
- Redefining Sex after Life Changes
For more information you can:
- Read about Adrienne Bairstow, MSW, RSW, RMFT
- Find out about What to Expect at a first counselling appointment
- Check out other Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Adrienne at 416-545-9908 or by email
To book an appointment online now click here: Schedule Appointment